Thank you for your interest in participating in this program. Participating Institutions will be listed on the USCAP website, in the Program Book, and on a large poster at the meeting. We know that the institutions, as well as the housestaff attending, will find this beneficial.
- Fellowship Fair - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m., Sunday, March 25th, Randle Ballroom, Hyatt
- The room will be open by 4:00 p.m. for set up of your materials
- Each institution will have one 6' table, draped, and two chairs
- If you require electricity, there will be a fee and you will need to make arrangements directly with the hotel. This must be approved by USCAP in advance.
- All materials must be contained on the table top so the aisles remain clear. Items on your tabletop must not encroach upon other tables. There will not be a bulletin board or any place to tack things up. You may place free standing posters on the table. Please be courteous to your neighboring tables by not infringing on their space when standing in front of your table.
- Give-away items will be limited to those relevant to the professional interests of the residents, and have a value of $5.00 or less per item. Participating Institutions may not sell, serve, or dispense any food or beverage at the Fellowship Fair.
- Publicizing in the form of individual posters, etc for your table is not permitted outside the Fellowship Fair.
- Canvassing or distributing any material outside your table area is not permitted.
- Contests, lotteries, raffles or games of chance are not permitted.
- The Housestaff Specialty Conference will be held in the front of this same room and begins at 7:30 p.m. Your materials should be cleared away by 7:15 p.m., or you'll need to wait until after the end of the Specialty Conference so there will not be noise or distraction during the conference.