Short Course Proposals
Instructions for Submitting a Short Course Proposal for Presentation at the 2019 USCAP Annual Meeting:
- Please fill out the Short Course Proposal Form available by clicking here. Insert the requested information regarding your proposal and answer all questions. Click here to see a list, by category, of currently scheduled short courses.
- Each speaker must fill out a separate Relevant Education and Teaching Experience Form for each of the faculty involved. Only this form will be forwarded to the Education Committee for review. Please do not send your entire CV – it will not be forwarded to the reviewers. Click here to download the pdf. Download the pdf to your computer - fill in the fields and save.
- Forward these documents as attachments via email to the Educational Coordinator for Annual Meetings, addressed to email@example.com. All applications must be submitted electronically. Please submit only one proposal per email, and request a response. Proposals printed on paper and submitted by mail will not be accepted for review. Krista will send an email confirming receipt.
- All proposals will be forwarded to the short course coordinator for review and presentation to the entire Education Committee at the 2017 Interim Meeting on November 1, 2017. You will be notified regarding the Committee’s decision promptly thereafter. Accepted courses are three hours in length and are generally presented for three years, with review by the Education Committee during the first presentation.
- Proposals must be received no later than Wednesday, August 9, 2017 for consideration for presentation at the 2019 Annual Meeting.