2016 Annual Meeting
The USCAP Annual Meetings
Continue to Set Records
THE USCAP ANNUAL MEETING has truly become pathology’s global event. Decision makers in the field of pathology and the related specialties of molecular, toxicology, oncology, and immunology from hospitals, private laboratories, academic institutions, and the government will be in attendance. We’ve set records for attendance and the number of exhibitors for each of the past four years and look forward to doing the same in 2016.
Exceptional opportunities at our 105th Annual Meeting include:
- Twenty-two hours of exhibit time take place over three days.
- Coffee will be served only in the Exhibit Hall during dedicated morning and afternoon program breaks.
- The highly-attended poster presentations are within the Exhibit Hall.
- The past two year’s huge crowd generator, “Practice Changers,” will be staged on Monday and Tuesday immediately adjacent to the Exhibit Hall.
- Exhibitors are invited to join the meeting’s attendees at the Meeting’s Key Reception Tuesday evening –great food and entertainment that you do not want to miss!
- Marketing opportunities have been expanded to meet every budget.
- Increased visibility has been achieved through the following methods:
- Sponsor and Exhibitor listings on our meeting website (+8 million hits during the three months leading up to and during our meeting) and mobile app
- USCAP-generated emails sent to all registered attendees
- USCAP-generated social media posts to our followers
- Exhibitor and Sponsor registration is quick and easy.
- USCAP plays an active role in supporting our partners’ requirements to meet the Physician Payment Sunshine Act. To ensure this important requirement is met, USCAP is requesting each MD’s National Provider Identifier during the registration process. It will be included in the badge bar code content and available to our partners in the 2016 Attendee Report offered by the Herlitz Company.
With the continued growth of the USCAP Annual Meeting and exhibit floor, exhibitor space will sell out very quickly. Submit your application as soon as possible to ensure that you are able to secure space. To help you make your decision, please find the enclosed information regarding audience demographics, sponsorships, exhibitor rules, and the application to secure your participation, within this brochure. Whether you choose to become an exhibitor or a sponsoring exhibitor, you’ll find many opportunities to promote your organization to pathology’s global leaders. The USCAP Annual Meeting has become pathology’s must-attend event. Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to meet the global pathology marketplace!
Kristofer S. Herlitz
The Herlitz Company, Inc.