For visitors to the USCAP Site, we may automatically collect the following pieces of information:
- Internet domain and IP address;
- Type of browser and operating system used;
- The date and time of the visit;
- The USCAP Site pages visited;
- The address of originating website, if any.
In certain areas of the Site, however, you may choose to reveal information about yourself to the USCAP. This may include sending the USCAP an email through a feature on the Site or filling out a form. The information you disclose may include your name, address, email address, or other information that is not publicly available. In the event that you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information about yourself in this way, the USCAP commits to use it only for the purposes for which it was provided, and to not provide it to any third parties.
USCAP Members create an account with the USCAP and log in for certain activities, such as viewing content, posting to forums, changing settings and account details, paying registration and other fees to the USCAP, and other Site activities. Note that use of the Site is governed by the Site Terms of Service, and use of listservs, forums, and social media sites are governed either by policies posted on the Site at those locations or by the third-party site’s policies.
Any information supplied by the USCAP members is kept and stored in databases and only will be used for the purpose for which the USCAP member provided it, or other specific purposes authorized herein. The USCAP may use your personal information to contact you in the future, but in no instance will provide any information supplied by you to third parties if that information could be used to personally identify you, except as follows:
- If you register for a USCAP event or conference, the USCAP may release your personal contact information to exhibitors and sponsors of those USCAP events and conferences.
- If you do not wish to have your name released, please notify the USCAP on the registration page, or by emailing USCAP at email@example.com. The USCAP may use third-party contractors for provision of certain services, such as for printing services and meetings. Third-party contractors will not use your information for any purposes other than the ones the information was provided for unless expressly consented to by you in registration forms. In no event will the USCAP share your email address with a third party without your prior permission except as discussed above.
- The USCAP retains the right to market to you, and to collect information pertaining to your use of the Site in order to more effectively market to you in the future.
- Credit card information is not retained by the USCAP. All credit card information is deleted once the particular transaction is complete.
Right to Access or Correct Data
If the USCAP retains any personally identifiable information about you, you have the right to see what information the USCAP retains. For the USCAP members, most if this information is viewable inside your user account. For Site visitors, the only personally identifiable information is information you specifically provided to us through an email or form on our website. Regardless, any person who has provided information to the USCAP and would like to review that information may email a request firstname.lastname@example.org. Fulfilling your request may take some time due to the technical nature of the Site, but the USCAP will not unreasonably delay in providing a list of personally identifiable information retained about you by the USCAP.
You have the right to correct any data the USCAP retains about you, should it contain mistakes. The USCAP strives to keep accurate data and desires that you bring mistakes to its attention. Submit information corrections to email@example.com.
Duration of Information Retention and Deletion Requests
Unless otherwise noted, information about Site visitors and members is retained indefinitely. You may, at any time, request that your information be deleted. Note that, in doing so, the USCAP may not be able to offer certain services or features of the Site to you.
Links to external sites may be available on the USCAP Site. While the USCAP will not post a link to an external site which it knows to be harmful or have unacceptable privacy practices, you understand that USCAP cannot be responsible for external sites, and cannot make privacy guarantees for those sites. You visit those sites at your sole risk.
936 Broad Street
Augusta, GA 30901, U.S.A.
Telephone: (706) 733-7550
FAX: (706) 733-8033
500 South Palm Canyon Dr.
Palm Springs, California 92264
Telephone: (760) 327-6777
FAX: (760) 327-6477